Florida Business Formation and Transaction Attorney Gets Your Company Started Right
Clearwater law firm works to build your business
J. Marvin Guthrie Attorney at Law is committed to the success and prosperity of your business. To meet your goals, I am dedicated to close collaboration with you so I can provide the most practical and appropriate advice given your specific business goals. By understanding your expectations and financial capabilities, I can better address your needs, including what corporate entity and tax structures to select and how best to limit your personal liability.
Selecting the appropriate entity for your new business
There are many considerations when choosing the appropriate business entity, such as ownership, governance, capitalization, taxation and liability. I listen to your plans and objectives, and help you weigh the pros and cons of your various options, which include:
- Sole proprietorship
- General partnership
- Limited partnership
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional corporation
- To set you on a solid foundation, I advise you on the form of business that best addresses your current circumstances while providing the flexibility to change as you grow.
Continued support from a knowledgeable Clearwater business formation and transaction attorney
After your business is formed, I encourage all my clients to call for assistance with any problems that may arise. I advise clients on all business formation matters, including:
- Corporate bylaws
- Corporate compliance issues
- Negotiating and drafting contracts, buy-sell agreements, and employee agreements
If litigation becomes necessary, I zealously advocate for your financial interests in the boardroom or in the courtroom.